Streaming Guides

 Rocket Broadcaster

### Compatibility: SHOUTcast V1.x, SHOUTcast V2.x, Icecast V2.x ### We highly recommend Rocket Broadcaster due to its simplicity, you can configure and start broadcasting in less than a minute...

 Winamp and Shoutcast DSP

### Compatibility: SHOUTcast V1.x, SHOUTcast V2.x ### It is very simple to stream your audio to your server with Winamp and the Shoutcast DSP plugin installed (version 2.3.5). Note: Some of the...

 BUTT "Broadcast Using This Tool"

### Compatibility: SHOUTcast V1.x, SHOUTcast V2.x, Icecast V2.x ### Important: Versions below 0.1.16 don't work with the latest version of Shoutcast so please update using the link below. BUTT...

 SAM Broadcaster

### Compatibility: SHOUTcast V1.x, SHOUTcast V2.x, Icecast V2.x ### If you don't already have SAM Broadcaster then you can get a free trial or purchase it here. If you're a serious...

 Altacast (formerly Edcast/Oddcast)

### Compatibility: SHOUTcast V1.x, SHOUTcast V2.x, Icecast V2.x ### If you're using Oddcast or Edcast then we recommend that you update to Altacast. Oddcast and Edcast were discontinued several...

Frequently Asked Questions

Webcaster Free accounts 7

Information for Webcaster Free users

Webcaster Plus accounts 1

Information for Webcaster Plus users

Control Panel 3

MyRadioStream User Guide

Miscellaneous 4

General information and FAQs

 Auto Play isn't working on my player, why?

If you have enabled Auto Play in your HTML Player settings then the player will attempt to automatically start your stream when someone visits your web page. However, many browsers now block audio...

 Why do my listeners see 'Access Denied'?

Our free service is ad-supported so your listeners must tune in via the player that we provide you with. This can be found by logging into your account at, you can customize your...

Music Licensing Services

If you wish to stream commercial music then you are responsible for licensing your broadcast with the relevant organisations or obtaining permission from the copyright holders. Here are a few organisations that will be able to help you to get started.

Covers US/Canada licensing requirements for small and medium size webcasters by working with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SoundExchange and SOCAN.

PRS For Music

Association of composers, song writers and publishers in the UK.


Distributes licence fees to its 10,000s of performer and rights holder members.