As of the most recent update of Google Chrome, they have decided to stop supporting the ICY headers that are used by Shoutcast 1.9.
We have made updates to our system to ensure that listeners using Chrome can still listen without any problems using our player. However, if you are an upgraded user and use a alternative Flash/HTML5 player on your website then you may find that some listeners can’t connect to your stream.
You can fix this by either using our web player, or you can change your Shoutcast server to version 2.4 via the user area.
Making your Shoutcast V2 server public
A few extra steps are required to make a V2 server public, this involved setting up an AuthHash. To do this simply:
- Log in at myradiostream.com
- Scroll down to AuthHash
- Click the Manage AuthHash button
- Click Create AuthHash – this will log you into your DNAS Admin
- Enter your station details and click the Create AuthHash button
- Save your changes and this will take you back to the control panel